четверг, 29 ноября 2007 г.

Eco-Friendly Dishwashing Products

I recently tried two brands of dishwashing detergents (powdered). One was by Seventh Generation. The other was by Citra-Solv,LLC.

How did they compare? This may depend on the type of water you have. I have hard well water.

The Citra Solv brand called Citra-Dish performed very well for me. It was comparable to my previous brand which happened to be Cascade.

The Seventh Generation brand I had read primarily good reviews with some people who mentioned it left sprinkles on dishes that did not dissolve. I happened to be one of those people. Again, I suspect it has to do with the type of water you have.

Green Guide lists a number of dishwashing detergent brands and companies with ratings and articles.

Enjoy!

http://www.thegreenguide.com/products/Housekeeping/Dishwashing_Detergents--Liquids

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий